Thursday, July 30, 2009

SC man has sex with horse... again

You can't make shit like this up
I have to be honest I'm glad that I don't have any mental illnesses. At least none that keeps me from functioning like a normal person. (whatever that means) Imagine your own mind tricking you into believing the most whacked out ideas. A mind that whispers to you to do the most vile things. Our prisons have become makeshift asylums for mentally Ill. If you are broke and crazy and you break the law you will most assuredly be going to jail.

The man in the above photo, Rondell Vereen (no relation to Ben Vereen) was arrested monday for the second time for....(wait for it)... bestiality. As if one time wasn't enough. This dude was having sex with a horse. Not one time but multiple times. This is the second time he's been arrested for doing this to the same horse. Maybe they've got as thing going on, maybe the horse is his personal bust it baby either way he's headed to the pokey.



2 comments:

  1. Whaddup, Willie D.? Just stopped by to let you know I been checking you out. Got ideas swirling in my head using "The Ghetto of the Mind." Got to do a collab or let me do a guest post or something. Plus, Willie Dynamite is one of my fav movies. If you are interested, get at me at max.reddick@gmail.com

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAng was he reallly dat desperate. Who has sex with animals and gets caught twice. this guy needs some help

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Writer, librarian, citizen of the world.